- Universal Charging: Adjustable dock fits over 90% of removable phone batteries such as: Samsung Galaxy S2 S3 S4 J5, Note 2 3 4, Edge, Mega, LG Optimus G G2 G3 G4 G5 G6, Blue Advance, and charges via a wall outlet, freeing up your phone for other things.
- Input: AC 100 - 240V/50 - 60Hz/200mA; Output: DC4.35V -600mA(Battery) /DC5.2V-1000mA(USB).The length of the battery you are trying to charge should be between 42 and 70mm.
- Built-in protection circuit prevents overcharging. Smart LED indicator shows charging status.8 Hours Aging test, to ensure that each charger is of good quality.
- 24-Month Warranty. Any quality issues, we can send you a new one in 3 days without returning.
- **Important Note:The Onite Charger is suitable only for batteries with terminals on the top or bottom. It is not suitable for batteries with terminals on the front or back
Input: AC 100 – 240V/50 – 60Hz/200mA;
Output: DC4.35V -600mA(Battery) /DC5.2V-1000mA(USB)
Package contents: 1 x Black Battery Charger.
2 IN 1 USB Battery Charger. It can be used as not only a special charger, but also a charging plug for your device.
Automatic constant current control Prevents battery from overcharging.
Smart LED indicator shows charging status: Pink/Purple shows that it is charging. Blue shows that it is charged fully.
**Important Note** – How to use the Onite Universal charger?
1.Take a look at your battery. There are two metal connectors marked “+” and “-“.
2.Take a look at the Onite charger. You can get two little movable prongs. Pull down the plastic cover and plug in the battery. Contact the two prongs to the “+” and “-” metal connectors in the battery.It doesn’t matter which contacts on positive and which contacts on negative, as the positive and negative are automatically recognized by this charger.
3.Release the plastical cover to lock the battery in place. The light will turn blue which means it is ready to charge.
4.Plug the charger into the wall. While charging, the light turns pink/red/purple. And the light turns to blue again means the battery is fully charged.
If you still feel confused of the instruction, please feel free to contact Onite. We will provide you the Youtube vedio instruction link by email.
The Onite Charger is suitable only for batteries with terminals on the top or bottom. It is not suitable for batteries with terminals on the front or back.