- Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal, edge-to-edge screen. Default resolution is Full HD+ and can be changed to Quad HD+ (WQHD+) in Settings
- Camera resolution - Front: 8 MP AF, Rear: 12 MP OIS AF
- Memory: Internal Memory 64 GB, RAM 4GB
Over the year it has been Apple that has been seen as a leader in the design of smartphones, setting the standard for all smartphones and Samsung as a rip-off of Apple’s hard work.
The easy route for Samsung comeback smartphone could have been the update modern S7 design. NO, Samsung pushed the smartphone narrative forward with the Galaxy S8.
After using the Galaxy S8 for almost a week, one thing is abundantly clear to me: Apple is now in a position of playing catch-up when it comes to design and features.
- Size : 148.9 x 68.1 x 8.0 mm, 155g
- Water/dust resistance: IP68
- Display: 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960×1440) 570 ppi
- Storage: 64 GB with microSD support up to 256 GB
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Battery: 3,000 milliamp-hour
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 in the US, Samsung’s Exynos in regions to be announced
- Camera: Rear-facing dual pixel 12-megapixel. Front-facing 8-megapixel with autofocus
- Operating System: Android 7.0 with Samsung Experience 8.1
- Connectivity: USB-C, NFC, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth
Latest Galaxy phone with Infinity Display, Duel Pixel Camera, iris scanning and Ip68-rated water and dust resistance. The phone comes with a stunning 5.8″ Quad HD+ Super AMOLED display (2960×1440) with 570 ppi and world’s first 10nm processor.
Samsung Galaxy S8 –